the LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. -psalm 126:3

Welcome - w
e hope you enjoy your visit!





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'd love to recommend these ....

We haven't tried them, but they look great!

We got a Fisher-Price ad in the mail and these pieces of "baby gear" caught me eye. We've used things similar to them, just not as multi-use and well, cool. Maybe we'll splurge on Baby #3?


The first one that caught my eyes is the Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper.
Yeah, that one is pretty nice - it would be perfect for a small apartment. And it rocks. And collapses. Plus, it has a seat belt. Yeah ...



And the other one is the Infant-to-Toddler Comfort Rocker
It converts from a baby bouncer (with or without the toy bar) to a toddler rocker chair! So cool. I could see this one being used for years in our growing family. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share these pieces of equipment because I'm sure I would recommend them if we had used them!


p.s. I just found this forum on the Rock 'n Play Sleeper - interesting!

No comments: