the LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. -psalm 126:3

Welcome - w
e hope you enjoy your visit!





Tuesday, August 18, 2009

two years ago today ...

I was visiting John in Indianapolis and he proposed.

After that wonderful few days, we saw each other for 15 days at Christmas through New Year's Eve, and then John came to Fresno 3 days ahead of our wedding. The days since then have been wonderful. Just wonderful.

Happy anniversary Darling.

I still can hardly believe that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. The days when we have been apart drag by so slowly, and the days that we are together are better than I could have ever hoped for (my only complaint is that they seem to go by so quickly). One day we will wake up next to each other and be all wrinkly and gray, but we will have thousands of memories of our days together. I love you.

2 comments:

Jane said...

sweeeeet! Aren't you glad you visited him? I mean, you could have stayed at Pilot Lake and kept on working in the kitchen all summer...

Those days seem like so long ago! So many happy days since then! :)
We are thrilled with how God brought the two of you together. He could not have done a better job of choosing a mate for either of you!

Jane said...

love from Mom and Dad