the LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. -psalm 126:3

Welcome - w
e hope you enjoy your visit!





Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Our garden is growing, healthy and hearty, and giving forth fruit - the tomato plant has four baby tomatoes on it! Occasionally the man with the balcony below ours gets dripped on though. I should probably put something under the pots so that they don't drip ... Oh, and something has taken a liking to the basil plant - I keep finding holes in the dirt near the roots. Last time it happened, one of the shoots withered. I am beginning to get a bit upset at whatever sort of vermin is doing this ....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOhhhh.... I just love watching things grow! Gardening is so much fun even if there isn't much room to garden with.
- Leah

Rachel said...

Lizzie,
I just found your blog. Your wedding pictures are to die for beautiful!!!!! You look so stunning! Your photographer did a great job! How are you doing? I hope that married life is going well for you & John. How do you like the mid-west? Well, that's all. I just wanted to say hello & tell you how beautiful you & your pictures were! My blog is: rachelhamm.blogspot.com Blessings to you! ~Rachel Hamm