the LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. -psalm 126:3

Welcome - w
e hope you enjoy your visit!





Saturday, March 27, 2010

playing outside



Yesterday we woke up to snow on the ground again, but it melted pretty quickly.
It was still a bit chilly later, but Emma and I headed outside after her morning nap to enjoy some sun.






We played with bubbles (!) and Emma is just starting to have fun with them. She is just starting to figure out that bubbles can pop (oh my!) and that she can have fun popping them.
It's so cute to watch her learn about the world .....

4 comments:

Gretchen and John said...

Did you knit her darling hat?

Elizabeth {the Path Less Traveled} said...

I did! I can't remember which pattern I used, but it was from a book of baby knits that I found at the library. It was supposed to have a flat top, but I liked the "pixie" look so I changed it a little. :)

Gretchen and John said...

I like the pixie look, too. :-)

Jane said...

I can't get enough of gazing at Emma wearing your little white shoes that I used to buckle on your chubby little feet every day! Soooo glad Emma can wear them! I love the striped pants on her chubbiness too....soooo adorable. We miss you so much!