the LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. -psalm 126:3

Welcome - w
e hope you enjoy your visit!





Sunday, May 25, 2008

After church, Elizabeth and I were sitting on the porch eating lunch and watching the world go by when she looked over and made a very funny remark. Something which made me laugh and realize that I just had to share it with all of you. Elizabeth looked over at me and said, "you know, something I don't get here is why they don't have bike lanes on the streets," and before I could respond, she added, "and something else I don't get is why the public restrooms don't have (paper) toilet seat covers." I broke out laughing! To which she responded with, "WHAT?!" I shot back, "I didn't realize this was such a big issue for you, I've never had that problem!" We both got a good laugh out of it, highlighting yet again the wonderful differences between the two of us.

1 comment:

Elizabeth {the Path Less Traveled} said...

Not only are there no bike lanes, but the shoulder of the road is full of pot holes! I mentioned this to John, and his reply was, "Just ride on the sidewalk." What?! I thought that was illegal!