the LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. -psalm 126:3

Welcome - w
e hope you enjoy your visit!





Friday, April 9, 2010

Emma Grace and her "baby"

I looked up a few moments ago and saw Emma in the corner with her baby doll. She was playing so sweetly with it, gently touching the baby's face and eyes as she sucked her thumb.

She noticed I was taking pictures of her, so showed me her picture smile.

Showing me her baby's eyes. Emma can now show you her (or your) eyes, nose and mouth when asked.

the sign for "baby" (fold your arms and rock them back and forth)


2 comments:

Jane said...

These pictures make me feel like I am right there with her, watching her love her baby. I am so happy.
Thank you for taking the time to post the pictures, Lizzie. They give me something to keep in my mind as I pray for all of you!

Jane said...

(love, Mom)