the LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. -psalm 126:3

Welcome - w
e hope you enjoy your visit!





Monday, August 3, 2009

three happy couples


three happy couples, originally uploaded by Lizi Beth.

Brian and Leah are now happily married and on their honeymoon.

John and I had the honor of taking them to the airport yesterday evening, and having them in the back seat made me feel a tad bit wistful. They are so very happy. John and I are also (very much so!), but it sent my memory back to last year when we were snatching every single kiss we could get (yes, at stop lights too). I miss that. There is no way on earth that I would send Emma back, but I miss the tender giddiness of being just us two.

It was the first wedding that John and I had attended together since our own, and it was good. Now that we have been to one together, I am looking forward to the next one, one where we will sit next to each other and hold hands and look dreamily at each other and kiss and where I will not need to take a baby out to nurse.

All that to say, John and I are going on a date tonight.
Without Emma.

2 comments:

Grace and Beauty said...

What a beautiful couple! Best of wishes to them!

darcie said...

Good for you Liz-off on a date without baby. blessings!