the LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. -psalm 126:3

Welcome - w
e hope you enjoy your visit!





Monday, January 7, 2008

Hi Everyone...Some more news for you!

A few weeks ago, I interviewed for a Sam's Club MIT (Manager-In-Training) position in the Cincinnati area. Well, on Wednesday, I found out that I was selected for this position and that I needed to report to a Sam's Club in Cincinnati on Monday, to start training (which happens to be today!) For all of you JSE "groupies" out there, this means that Elizabeth and I will be living somewhere in southern Ohio or northern Kentucky once we are married. We won't know exactly where until I am placed in a Club after the 12 week training program (end of March). I will add more details as I find out, but for now, I need to run.

John

No comments: